Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day Devoted to Knitting

I've been trying to design a pair of handwarmers for a few days now with complete failure. I'm just not crazy about anything I've been making, so I grow tired of it and move playing some game on the Wii or something. Today, I am going to hunker down- while Jay is at work, I am going to devote my time to knitting. I should be able to get a lot done since I woke up at 5:40 this morning (it happens when you are married to someone in the army...)

My knitting to-do list today:
1. Write down the pattern for the hat pictured in my previous post
2. Design handwarmers with Berroco Comfort DK

Anyway. We'll see at the end of the day whether this was successful or not!

On another note, I ran across a new designer today while perusing Ravelry that I love, Melissa Wehrle. Her website is www.neoknits.com. Melissa's work has been featured in Interweave and at Knitscene. Her sweaters and cardigans are totally wearable for for a 20-something like myself. I especially like her Voussoir pattern... thinking about casting this on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment