Monday, July 27, 2009

Finished Objects

Being me, I like to make scarfs when it is 90 degrees outside. Anyway here are a few things I finished over the weekend...Pattern is 'sinful rib scarf' by Classic Elite Yarns (available on Ravelry). I am trying to get rid of all the icky red heart yarn in my stash so I held together red heart and Lang Lido ribbon. Still need to add the two buttons.... eep.
Baktus scarf... I love the colors and it is very soft! I didn't realize it was on backwards until after I took the pictures. ha. Oh well, it still looks good if I do say so myself :-D
Pattern is Mustard Scarf by Jane Richmond, available via ravelry. Another red-heart stash buster... held together brown and the deep pink color. Still needs button, of course!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job! I love the scarf and I LERVE the website design! I think I'll come back to see what you knit next time! :))

    ReplyDelete